Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx Inspire Conference DFW User Group Meeting In-Person and Virtual!

Group Meeting Banner_GR.png
Published on ‎05-21-2023 10:27 PM by 12 - Quasar | Updated on ‎05-22-2023 09:28 AM

Hi, DFW Alteryx User Group Members!  We hope that many of you are attending the Inspire Conference this week in Las Vegas, NV, and we are excited to see many of you there!

We are also happy to announce that we have permission to host a DFW Alteryx User Group meeting during the conference!  The User Group room has been reserved for a 1-hour meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time (that's 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Central time) and the details of the meeting are as follows:

Thursday, May 25th, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Pacific TimeThe Venetian – Casanova, Room #602

Our special guest speaker will be the famous Alteryx ACE Alex Gross, who showcased some really cool advanced features for our user group last year.  Join us to meet Alex and maybe obtain an autograph or two!

For those who are not able to attend the conference this year, we are also hosting a virtual meeting to stream to our members; please join the Zoom meeting at 1:30 p.m. Central. After RSVPing, you will see the Zoom link details at the top of the page.

Thanks to each of you for being a valued member of our user group, and we hope to see you this week!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Featured Guests
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, May 25, 2023 11:30 AM PDT
End:
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:30 PM PDT
The Venetian, South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Labels (2)
9 Comments
R_Rich
5 - Atom

I will be attending virtually.

AvaCameron
5 - Atom

I'm HERE!  Yippie!  Will try to figure out tomorrow where that room is so I'm not late on Thursday.  :) 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@AvaCameron, Yay! It will be another great meeting. The meeting is on Level 1. You just need to take the escalator down from the Expo Hall entrance and look for Casanavo, Room #602. See you there!

Flávia Brancato

Thank you, Flavia, for the excellent instructions on how to get to the room!

Deanna

Deanna
olga_zunii
5 - Atom

I will be attending virtually. Thanks!

goatley1
7 - Meteor

Feeling so used...;-)

TheCoffeeDude
11 - Bolide

Thanks for letting me sit in on the meeting to get some ideas on what to talk about at the soon-to-be revived Seattle User Group.

jbrazeal
5 - Atom

We are hiring Data Administration Technical Operators!   I couldn't find the job board, but here's a link to our job posting:

https://us231.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/mcmc/Site/TRCCandidatePortal/Posting/View/5723

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for sharing, @jbrazeal. For reference, the Job Board is under the "Learn" tab > SparkED Education > Job Board. Feel free to submit it there as well for more visibility. 😉

Flávia Brancato