Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!

Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Introducing Alteryx Marketplace

Easily access verified, supported, and secure Add-Ons.

LEARN MORE
Comments
Rdibello
5 - Atom

After you download this xyi file. What is next?

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

double click it or open as a workflow straight from Designer. then follow the installation process. at the end the tool is present on Connectors pallet or you can simply search for it in Search (top right on your screen) and drag and drop it on canvas.

mcdonakr
5 - Atom

Is there a version that is compatible to 2021.2 version of Alteryx?

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @mcdonakr , if you don't need to publish into Server, the 3.0.0 might work for 21.2 as well, but it is not officially supported. 

matyohan
9 - Comet

Hi, thanks a lot for this tool.

I use the last available version (v3.1.0). This works fine with Alteryx Designer but when I run the workflow within my Server, i got a error message :

"Bad request syntax or unsupported method."

matyohan_0-1645123404194.png

I think this is an authentification issue because i get the same message with Designer if I don't configure the authentification after opening the workflow.

Do you have any clue to help me?

Kind regards,

Ben_Moore
6 - Meteoroid

FYI, I discovered an issue with the Azure App registration API permissions with this tool in version 3.1, and I have found that the issue still persists with 3.2.  This post details the issue and how to fix it yourself if necessary:

Power BI Output Tool - Azure App Registration API ... - Alteryx Community

Basically there's a legacy permission "Group.Read.All" included in a couple of files in this plugin that no longer exists in Azure, so if you (your Azure admins) set up an App Registration manually according to the instructions Alteryx provides on their "Microsoft Power BI" page and grant consent to all of the required permissions, you still get prompted for additional consent in Alteryx because of that legacy permission and can't continue.  The fix I've detailed in the included post is to remove the references to that legacy permission.

Hopefully the Alteryx folks will included this fix in a future update.

Juan_Zamora
5 - Atom

Got this error:

Juan_Zamora_0-1651019364169.png

How can I fix it ?

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Juan_Zamora , could you confirm that you are using a supported version of Designer? 

yanyeelaiu
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, will this tool work on Alteryx Design 2020.2.3 version? 

Mr_Bernard
5 - Atom

I have the same problem that Juan Zamora. Please help!

akankshagurwara
5 - Atom

Is PowerBI_v3.2.0 compatible with Alteryx version 2018.4.5.55178  ?

Getting below while installing. If this is not compatible, which version of Power BI output tool is compatible with 2018 Alteryx version?

akankshagurwara_0-1659445418056.png

mikepoirier
5 - Atom

Hi, I'm receiving the same error as @Juan_Zamora.

I am running Alteryx Admin Designer 2020.3.8.30287. Is my version compatible with this Power BI tool or am I experiencing a separate issue.

yimivasquez
5 - Atom

Dear all where i can find the link to download PowerBI_v3.0.0?  when i click in download only have the option for PowerBI_v3.3.

ivan_cancino
5 - Atom

Is this  new version compatible with Alteryx Server 2022.3.1.430?

gabrielgarinpwc
5 - Atom

Authentication Method seems not to work
I am trying to sign in via internet browser

JVMORO
7 - Meteor

When I run the flow saving in the power bi in the alteryx designer, it works, but when I try to run it manually in the gallery, it gives this error:

'str' object has no attribute 'get' (ToolId: 1)

Does anyone know what i can do,

Thanks

Benjaminzell
5 - Atom

I am receiving a "Failed to Connect to Platform" error.  Has anyone gotten this problem?

Benjaminzell_0-1678827672591.png

jlwells
5 - Atom

Is there a silent install function so this can be pushed from centralized management software (e.g. SCCM)?

mandrioli001
5 - Atom

i have problems with the tool authentication method

glawhorn
5 - Atom

I am having trouble outputting to the tool. When I include dates in the dataset it throws an error. I followed the directions to convert to a string before outputting and this runs without error, however, once in PowerBI I am unable to convert back to a date. I am not able to use this connector unless it allows me to include dates in the dataset. Is there a workaround that I am not seeing in the help page?

FernandaChagas
5 - Atom
I'm trying to connect alteryx using the output with power bi to an existing report, but I can't configure access to the API. 

Does anyone know the solution?
ERRO_Alteryx.PNG