Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!

Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Introducing Alteryx Marketplace

Easily access verified, supported, and secure Add-Ons.

LEARN MORE
Comments
Hamder83
11 - Bolide

hi @Ladarthure 

This is a great macro.

I have a wish :D We are a transport company that ships all over europe. And sometimes we do calculations across countries.

Lets say 
Row 1:
2022-07-27 - 2022-07-28 - ToCountry: Denmark

2022-07-20 - 2022-07-21 - ToCountry: Germany

We have a holyday date table that contains the specific countries.

Hamder83_0-1658929390149.png
with option to match input data country to holiday country

Hamder83_1-1658929532586.png

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @Hamder83, thank your for your feedback, I just added a few countries for holidays :)

I understand your need and it's a great idea, I will see if I can rework the macro to have it working this way!

DanTh
Alteryx
Alteryx

Super helpful!

salunkheashish6
5 - Atom

Hello,
I do not have a list of holiday file and dont want to mention holidays, Can I still make the macro work by inputing two initial date columns ?

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @salunkheashish6,

yes it should work without holidays, you just have to input a start date and end date en select the days which are considered to be businessdays. If it does not work tell me so that I can give you an example!

Wrigh6s
5 - Atom

Great tool - just imported and it worked right away. I wondered if there was a similar tool that did it based on start date and then today's date rather than a specific end date. 

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

@Wrigh6s you could simply add a formula to create the end date with today's date just before calculating it. It would do the job or duplicate the tool to have it working the way you want :)

Anvil
5 - Atom

@Ladarthure Thanks for that! what would be the best method to easily add add multiple countries (Switzerland, Canada for example)

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @Anvil I try to add as many countries as possible, it is not hard if you have a specific rule, I can update the macro to include those countries but need to have a set of rules for the country, then I can add those, or you can also modify the macro to include those days. If it's based on easter, I would suggest using the france container. I will try to look at this as soon as possible!

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

I just updated the macro to add several countries to it!

MarcosC_
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @Ladarthure

Thanks for this Macro. It's amazing and it was plug and play for me.

Just for my knowledge as I don't know exactly how Macros in Alteryx work (new user) and to ensure continuity as I'm going to use this for an ongoing report, until when does the business calendar go?

Is there a defined end date year on this macro or does it go until year 9999 ? :)