Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!

Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Comments
Hamder83
11 - Bolide

hi @Ladarthure 

This is a great macro.

I have a wish :D We are a transport company that ships all over europe. And sometimes we do calculations across countries.

Lets say 
Row 1:
2022-07-27 - 2022-07-28 - ToCountry: Denmark

2022-07-20 - 2022-07-21 - ToCountry: Germany

We have a holyday date table that contains the specific countries.

Hamder83_0-1658929390149.png
with option to match input data country to holiday country

Hamder83_1-1658929532586.png

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @Hamder83, thank your for your feedback, I just added a few countries for holidays :)

I understand your need and it's a great idea, I will see if I can rework the macro to have it working this way!

DanTh
Alteryx
Alteryx

Super helpful!

salunkheashish6
5 - Atom

Hello,
I do not have a list of holiday file and dont want to mention holidays, Can I still make the macro work by inputing two initial date columns ?

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @salunkheashish6,

yes it should work without holidays, you just have to input a start date and end date en select the days which are considered to be businessdays. If it does not work tell me so that I can give you an example!

Wrigh6s
5 - Atom

Great tool - just imported and it worked right away. I wondered if there was a similar tool that did it based on start date and then today's date rather than a specific end date. 

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

@Wrigh6s you could simply add a formula to create the end date with today's date just before calculating it. It would do the job or duplicate the tool to have it working the way you want :)

Anvil
5 - Atom

@Ladarthure Thanks for that! what would be the best method to easily add add multiple countries (Switzerland, Canada for example)

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @Anvil I try to add as many countries as possible, it is not hard if you have a specific rule, I can update the macro to include those countries but need to have a set of rules for the country, then I can add those, or you can also modify the macro to include those days. If it's based on easter, I would suggest using the france container. I will try to look at this as soon as possible!

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

I just updated the macro to add several countries to it!