Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Boston, MA (New England)

Welcome to the Boston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Interested in joining the BAUG?

JoshuaM
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

If you are interested in joining the BAUG leadership team please feel free to send me a message!

Additionally, if you have an interest in presenting at a future BAUG event, please feel free to reach out as well.

Best,

Josh

@JoshuaM

4 REPLIES 4
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Becoming a UG leader not only helps support your local Alteryx community but it offers a great opportunity to develop leadership and public speaking skills. 

For more information you can check out the UGL Guidelines that has been published to Community. 

Additionally. Volunteering to speak is also a great opportunity to practice presenting and to seek help from your peers. 

mrotterb
5 - Atom

Hi Josh.  I am interested in helping and supporting the BAUG.  Please feel free to ping me and let me know how I can help with administrative activities.  Thank you.  -Fiat

keanenfosman
Alteryx
Alteryx

Josh - 

I am interested in joining the user group. 

Thanks, 

Keanen 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @keanenfosman! I appreciate your interest in joining the Boston User Group. As an associate, you can't be part of the leadership team, but you are more than welcome to be part of the Group. Hit Join Group to follow the Boston User Group and stay up to date on current and future meetings. 😀

Flávia Brancato