Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
ThalitaC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Untitled design (13).png

At Alteryx we are dedicated to providing you with the tools you need to achieve your professional goals. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, we offer a range of certifications that validate your analytical expertise and enhance your market value. That’s why we have partnered with Credly to offer digital recognition of your qualifications and capabilities. Credly is an end-to-end solution for issuing and managing digital credentials. They work with credible organizations to provide digital credentials to individuals worldwide.

By earning and claiming a badge, you have a highly visible and accessible method for demonstrating your training and capabilities to any interested party. The digital image contains verified metadata describing your qualifications and the process required to earn the badge. In addition, Credly offers labor market insights to connect you with career opportunities.

ThalitaC_2-1633539273529.png

We recognize the dedication and time you put into earning your Alteryx credential. If you have a valid certification (they are valid for two years), you will receive an email from admin@credly.com asking you to accept your badge on Credly. Follow the instructions and let your professional network know that you are Alteryx certified by sharing your badge directly on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, via email, and/or embed it in your digital resume, website, or email signature.

If you are not yet Alteryx certified, or if your certification has expired, visit the Alteryx Product Certification Program page and start preparing to take the exam that best fits your level of knowledge and technical skill. The Community has tons of material, prep guides, videos and weekly challenges to get you ready for the exam. Once you pass it, you will receive an email from Credly asking you to accept your badge. This is your chance to stand out from the crowd!

There is no fee to use Credly and acceptance is totally up to you. Also, this update won’t affect your existing badges in the Alteryx Community.

We will issue digital badges for all our certifications including Designer Core, Designer Advanced, Designer Expert, Predictive Master, Automation Master and Spatial Master.We will issue digital badges for all our certifications including Designer Core, Designer Advanced, Designer Expert, Predictive Master, Automation Master and Spatial Master.

ThalitaC_3-1633539273577.png

While badges are simply digital image files, they are uniquely linked to data hosted on Credly. This link to verified data makes them more reliable and secure than a paper-based certificate.

Digital badges offer a wide array of benefits, and with Credly you can: 

• Use digital badges to promote your skills and certifications via social media
  • Search for job opportunities that match your technical skills on the Talent Directory
  • Include digital badges in your e-mail signatures, to your resumes and biographies
  • Enable potential employers and other parties to verify your skills and certification status online and in real-time

ThalitaC_4-1633539273627.png

Comments
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ThalitaC,

Sounds interesting. I wonder how to get specific certifications. I know that the predictive master is being developed, but I wonder how to get Automation Master and Spatial Master. Those will be possible to obtain only on future Inspire events?

SubratDas5
10 - Fireball

This is a great idea. It not only will give a sense of achievement to people getting certified on Alteryx but also popularize the certifications across users ( i know of many users/power users, who arent certified).

I also have the same question as @Emil_Kos . Hope to get a response from @ThalitaC or one of the qualified experts or someone who has cleared the respective certification already ,along with some tips 🙂  and tricks to clear it. 

Cheers,

Subrat

ThalitaC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@SubratDas5 @Emil_Kos Thanks for your message. We are very excited about Credly! We are currently working on making all of our exams available online, so stay tuned!

CampbellRG
7 - Meteor

This is really great! How soon should we expect to receive the email?

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @CampbellRG,

I received an e-mail with badges yesterday evening. 

CampbellRG
7 - Meteor

Thanks @Emil_Kos 

I guess I'll just be patient and wait for mine.

Anthony_Huang
5 - Atom

Hi, Just passed core certification for almost 48hours but haven't received the email from credly with badge yet.

CampbellRG
7 - Meteor

@Anthony_Huang I'd say give it some time, I waited a bit and mine came soon after 🙂

Congrats on passing Core! 🙂

Anthony_Huang
5 - Atom
@CampbellRG thanks !
Anthony_Huang
5 - Atom

👍

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Nice!

jestinejoseph
8 - Asteroid

I am preparing for Designer Core Certification. Glad to hear about the badge.

shainaqureshi
6 - Meteoroid

@Anthony_Huang did you end up receiving it?

Palakhanna
5 - Atom

Hi, 

I passed my Designer Core Certification about an hour ago and haven't received any email with a certificate

I understand credly email will take up to 48 hours but is a pdf certificate meanwhile something I can receive earlier than 48 hours?

Thanks

i_shashank_
5 - Atom
Hello,
Greetings Of The Day,

I passed the Alteryx Core Level Exam in 2019 and it was valid until 2022. After then, on March 15, 2022, I re-took the Alteryx Core level certification exam and passed it.
I have a few questions, and I'd appreciate it if you could answer them.

1. On the Credly website, my Alteryx core Level certification exam badge is shown. However, it lists the issue date as January 28, 2020, and the expiration date as March 15, 2024.
2. I still haven't received any soft copies of my certificate from Alteryx after 48 hours.

Obtaining my certificates is extremely important to me.
Please take care of the situation as quickly as feasible.

Please let me know if you require any additional information from my end.

linfang
5 - Atom

Hallo,

I still haven't received any soft copies of my certificate from Alteryx after 48 hours.

i_shashank_
5 - Atom

Hello @linfang,

You will only receive the mail from Credly there is no separate mail for Certificate Soft copy from Alteyrx End.

Kindly check you mail if you have received any mail from Credly.

Thanks And Regards,

SHASHANK R. SHUKLA

Linkedin- Shashank R. Shukla 

CampbellRG
7 - Meteor

@i_shashank_  is that a new process / change in the process?

We've always received soft copy emails/pdf of our certificates in addition to the credly badge emails. . .

linfang
5 - Atom

It's like this. It's been 4 days since I passed the exam and didn't receive a letter from admin@credly.com And I also registered credly's account, but it shows that I don't have a credly badge. I want to ask when I can receive it? thank you

vmuralidharan2
5 - Atom

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. I cleared the Core certification but haven't received any mail from admin@credly.com. I have also registered an account with the same email address on credly, but it doesn't show my badge to claim there. Can anyone from the Alteryx team look into this or let us know what needs to be done next please? Thank you 

Josue_Venancio
7 - Meteor

😁

Pranav_03
5 - Atom

Hi i have completed the alterxy designer core certification exam with 76% i jave received the mail for passing the exam but i have not received the badge yet 

I have to submit it to my college

Pls help me ASAP

brawny4
5 - Atom

I passed the re-certification of Alteryx Core on August 11th - My Credly Account does NOT reflect an updated badge. see email and credly account.

2023-08-16 13_50_47-Alteryx Certification Exam Results - matthew.f.braun@gmail.com - Gmail and 12 mo.png2023-08-16 13_52_31-Alteryx Designer Core Certification - Credly and 12 more pages - Work - Microsof.png

LaurencePernoud
5 - Atom

Dear all, 

I did not receive my badge for the Alteryx Designer Core certification exam. I passed the exam on Monday 25.9.2023. Could you please send it to me ? Thank you. laurence.pernoud@pwc.ch. Kind regards. Laurence

I have passed core exam on 23rd-Nov-2023. I didn't receive so far, any certificate. Please advise?

Any update on Core designer Certificate. I didn't receive where can I get the certificate. Let me know if any action at my end. 

u659085
5 - Atom

I have just been informed of the move to Credly for digital badges but have not received an invite to create a profile.  I passed my core designer exam late 22 and hoping that I could set this up ASAP so when i take the test again later this year the badge distribution is more streamlined.

sarathkumarm
5 - Atom

Hi,

I have passed the Alteryx Core Designer Exam on 19Jul2022 and Alteryx Foundation Micro Credential Exam on 21Jul2022. I received only the Alteryx Foundation Micro Credential exam Certification but haven't received the Alteryx Core Designer Certification.

I see both the exam results email in my inbox. I have my Credly profile created. I only see the Alteryx Foundation Micro Credential badge but doesn't reflect the Alteryx Core Designer Certification badge. Appreciate you help.