Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

US Geocoder Tool Not Working On Server

myastarling
10 - Fireball

I've been having lots of issues with the US Geocoder. First, it no longer shows the Prompt to Select, First To All options. Instead it looks like this now:

myastarling_0-1671201354399.png

Second, the US Geocoder is not recognized as a tool on the server. I have to associate it as an asset in order for it to be recognized.

Third, it now is not recognizing the inputs I specify for the address fields.

myastarling_1-1671201439061.png

Other people on our team are able to publish the same exact workflows with the US Geocoder as a tool, not an associated asset and these workflows run successfully. We are using version 2020.1, if that affects anything.

I have tried uninstalling CASS licenses and reinstalling them, uninstalling Alteryx and reinstalling it. I am now out of ideas. 
Can anyone suggest anything I can do to resolve this?

1 REPLY 1
dana_mcdonough
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @myastarling : Are you able to troubleshoot by installing previous versions of designer and the geocoder? I'm wondering if a prior version or newer version would have the same effect. Odd that folks on your team with the same version are not having the same issue. I'm wondering if there is a setting on your machine or your Designer instance affecting the geocoder. I've also read that in some cases, the errored workflow on the Server still runs successfully when scheduled - have you tried scheduling the workflow as a means of testing?
It also might be worth logging a Support Case with Alteryx so that someone can take a look at your machine and the errors in real time.