Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Share Point Output Error

Kader_Bayar28
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, We want to upload an Excel file to the company’s SharePoint place. DCM is created with a Custom App authentication method for data connection using Client ID, Client Secret, and Tenant Id. The workflow works in the Alteryx Designer. When we save it to the gallery, it does not save without error or it has an error after running in the gallery. SharePoint tools are installed on the server and DCM is created.
The error while saving to the gallery is as follows:

Kader_Bayar28_0-1686667477723.png

The errors after running in the gallery :

Kader_Bayar28_1-1686667518376.png

or 

Kader_Bayar28_2-1686667530927.png

When I run on my laptop, a Windows authentication pops up twice, I should click.
I tried to prevent this pop-up window with a proxy used NTLM, the pop-up does not appear, but that does not work also.
Could you please guide us on how to deal with this issue?

1 REPLY 1
gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

The SharePoint Input/Output connector is a Python-based connector, so it will require the following registry key to exist in both the end users machine as well as each worker node on the server.   

• Type regedit in Windows Start Menu 
  • Browse to the folder location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SRC\Alteryx 
  • Right click and select New > String Value 

Registry Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SRC\Alteryx 
Value Name: PythonAllowHideEncryption 
Value Data: true 

Once this key has been added, the user would need to reauthenticate the Salesforce tool on his workflow in Designer and republish the workflow to gallery.