Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Question: Using analytic app on gallery by multi-users at same time and output on gallery

Boontida
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I have uploaded my workflow on the Gallery as analytic app. However, I have some question about the access of users.

Can multi-users (more than 1 persons) run my analytic app at the same time and can they get their result (now the result as excel file is located in share drive) at the same time ? I'm not sure that whether each user can know or distinct which one is their result or not. 

Moreover, I would like to change the location of the result from the share drive to gallery. I think it is more user-friendly because user can get results by directly downloading the file appeared on gallery. Could you please suggest that how we get the result (excel file) directly on the gallery ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

1 REPLY 1
MatthewO
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Boontida yes, it is possible to have results displayed to the user in the Gallery. A simple way is to only include the file name in the Output Data or Render tool (no file path). The post has examples of both: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Workflow-output-displayed-in-the-galle...