Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

I was unable to change the location when publish new workflow to gallery from designer.

rsamineni
6 - Meteoroid

I was trying to create a new workflow from the Alteryx designer and publish/save it to my private studio on the gallery, but I was unable to change the location where I intend to save the workflow which is my private studio. But by default it was showing me a different users studio location and I can't edit or change it. How to change the location to my own or any other private studios. Below attached the screenshot of it. Please advice !!

2 REPLIES 2
SPetrie
12 - Quasar

I put this same answer on the Designer forum post, but adding it here incase someone else is looking. 

We had something similar happen in our gallery. Most likely you were assigned a subscription to that other persons studio. Each user is only allowed one subscription, so your flows go to that persons studio instead of your own. Your gallery admin needs to go in and reassign your user account back to your own studio. Your studio probably has no user assigned to it at the moment, so all they need to do is go into your studio and add you as a user.

studio.PNG

rsamineni
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you @SPetrie