Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

How to run the workflow on server using Google Sheets as input and output tools

ravi061
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Created a workflow(google sheets) which is working fine on my designer, but when i uploaded into my gallery(server), its keep on running for days. I don't know what's the problem. Attached are the artifacts used for my workflow.

Note: Used DCM on my designer for providing credentials of my company google drive.

Designer Version: 2022.3

Server: 2022.3

4 REPLIES 4
apathetichell
18 - Pollux

This sounds like an issue where there is a problem in the workflow on Server and rather than flag an error AMP runs forever. I've seen it on google drive on Designer - and imagine it's even worse on Server. I guess the key to check is if the Server user has access to the google drives credential in DCM.  Might be worthwhile to have the Server admin run on designer on the Server to see any issues.

ravi061
8 - Asteroid

Hi @apathetichell ,

Thanks for the info, but i don't know how to fill Google Drive credentials on the DCM server, i cant find Google Drive tools entry on Data Connection tab.

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Sorry - you should talk to Alteryx support or your server admin here - the Gdrive needs to be connecting via DCM for it to work on your Server.

ravi061
8 - Asteroid

I am the server admin for that, and even i don't have access to Alteryx support to.