Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Error message on Server with Sharepoint Output (Ver. 2.4.0)

jordanxie
5 - Atom

Hi,

For the last 3 days, the workflow with a Sharepoint Output (Ver. 2.4.0) tool that worked previously on the Server produced an error message as follows. I also opened the workflow from Designer and it ran fine without errors.

This error is on the Sharepoint Output tool

<class 'ValueError'>; <Internal error, arg @1 provided, but missing in message key: []> (ToolId: 28)

Any help is much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

Has the Server being updated to a more recent version? Is the error occuring on every execution or randomly? Are you able to replicate the issue on a new workflow?

jordanxie
5 - Atom

The Server was updated before uploading the workflows with Sharepoint Input/Output tools. There was no error messages initially when the workflow was scheduled (6/7) but since yesterday (6/13), is when the error message appeared. Yes, I did create a simple workflow with Sharepoint Output tool and produced same error message.

I even ran the workflow manually on Server and still produced the same error message.

gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

I'd guess that the data you're imputing is not what the existing file is expecting. But since this is working on Designer, might not be that. I would open a support case. You might also want to try on the Designer on the Server machine.