Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

App Drop Down issue

s_pichaipillai
12 - Quasar

Hi There

i have a App with Drop Down followed by Text input as bellow 

Drop Down.png

and the issue is whenever i click on the drop down and it shows me recent file used in the drop down list which is fine but i also Display the Gap between the files list because there is another Dropdown behind on it

see the below image 

Issue.png

This is little strange to me. 

Any Idea to Fix this 

5 REPLIES 5
s_pichaipillai
12 - Quasar
can someone help me on this issue ?
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @s_pichaipillai

I've just tested this and this doesn't happen for me. I've tested on Google Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 m and Internet Explorer 11.0.9600

1.png

Have you tried on different browsers to see if it's an issue with the browser that you are using?

Failing this, I'd suggest contacting Alteryx Support: http://www.alteryx.com/support

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Lipski
KoryC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Based on the screenshot, it looks like you may also have some cached elements of the pre-10.0 Gallery. You may also want to try and clear your browser cache and refresh the page - most browsers allow you to access cache/history with the keyboard command Ctrl+Shift+Del - just be sure to delete cache/offline data.

s_pichaipillai
12 - Quasar

Kory

sorry for the late response

But i tried this option too but no luck ... i still see the same on my browser..FYI i am still using 9.5 Version of Alteryx 

Thanks

--Saravanan

KoryC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @s_pichaipillai - what browser and version of said browser are you using? And it appears perhaps you may be publishing to a private gallery? If so, it's likely this issue was addressed with Gallery v10.0.