Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Trying to reproduce excel to Alteryx

david20100
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I'M trying to rebuild my excel sheets with alteryx to be more effective

Scenario:  Customer with products under warranty place an order for parts.  If i find this code (TG) it means this order is under warranty.  I want to be able to grab all parts on that invoice

Ex.: on Invoice: A60709

pnum(part number)                                            pnom1(description)
465063                                                               VALVE DF5/3A17SLP-SAE (DÉVIATEUR)
SCSR                                                                  SERA CREDITE SI RETOURNE
TG-INDI                                                              RÉPARATION/GARANTIE ENRO INDIVIDUELLE
TRANSPORT                                                      À DÉTERMINER

4 parts (one of the parts has the TG) so i need those 4 lines in a new column with the Invoice number + TG at the end

pnum(part number)                                            pnom1(description)                                                                              NEW COLUMN
465063                                                               VALVE DF5/3A17SLP-SAE (DÉVIATEUR)                                            A60709TG   
SCSR                                                                  SERA CREDITE SI RETOURNE                                                          A60709TG   
TG-INDI                                                              RÉPARATION/GARANTIE ENRO INDIVIDUELLE                                A60709TG
TRANSPORT                                                      À DÉTERMINER                                                                                  A60709TG

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi David,

Could you post an example data source please? 

Ben

david20100
8 - Asteroid

Sure 

Here's one

Thanks

pcatterson
11 - Bolide

Is this what you are looking to accomplish?

david20100
8 - Asteroid

Exactly yes.  Only using alteryx since 2 weeks...think i got a lot of works to do to get that results =)

thanks

Labels