The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Zoom button on Results Window

When I make the workflow, the font size on Result window is no problem.

But, when we show the contents of Results window on the presentation or online meeting, the font size is too small.

I want the function which is enlarge the font size. The important point is that the current font size is okay on making workflow and the large font size is only needed on showing to the another people on presentation or online meeting.

One more point to add, it would be helpful to be able to change the font size with Ctrl + mouse wheel.

AkimasaKajitani_0-1687061231585.png

Push the zoom button:

AkimasaKajitani_1-1687061247584.png

4 Comments
gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I like this feature. Window size is manageable as I wish during WF preparation, however, when sharing screen to the others, it's not manageable.

Besides, it is difficult for me to read small letters.(especially in the evening time😅 )

Georg_F
Alteryx
Alteryx

Yes, this feature is to important for demos! I miss this every time I do online demos. I like it and I am happy to have it in Designer Cloud as standard function of a browser.

levell_x_dunn
10 - Fireball

Alteryx needs a Zoom button on everything, 
The font should be able to adjust across the board as different people have different eye sight and prefer large or Small text

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

Until Alteryx delivers this Idea: if you're using a PC, try using the Microsoft Magnifier

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/setting-up-and-using-magnifier-e1330ccd-8d5c-2b3c-d383-fd2...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-magnifier-to-make-things-on-the-screen-easier-to-see...

How do I turn on Magnifier?

On your PC:
Select Start (or press the Windows logo key on your keyboard), then select Settings > Ease of Access .
From the Vision menu select Magnifier .
Turn on Magnifier by switching the Off button to On.

To quickly turn on Magnifier, press the Windows logo key + Plus sign (+)

To turn off Magnifier, press the Windows logo key + Esc

You can change your magnifier view by pressing Ctrl + Alt + M

this will cycle through

full screen mode,
a floating transparent magnifying glass,
or docked

Tip: Make sure in Magnifier’s settings, you have Magnifier set to follow your keyboard and mouse, by checking the boxes for mouse cursor and keyboard focus.