The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

PowerPoint 16:9 Widescreen Output Options

Hi,

I'm not finding it anywhere as a current option, but my company uses branded PowerPoint slides using our logo, these slides are in 16.:9 (widescreen) for slide size, but Alteryx won't output to that size even if I choose custom for page size & have Widescreen selected as an option. Could there be an Advanced Options button added that would allow users more output choices, like choosing the 16:9 ratio size output? Without it, I'm having to output the largest map I can create (13 x 9.75 in Report Map tool) and then stretch/shrink to get it to fit the 16:9 slide...for every single map/slide (currently making 40 maps at once).

Is there a work around to accomplish my goal currently? And if not, could the option be added to the Render tool? Thank you!

27 Comments
Eli_B
10 - Fireball

1.JPG

Eli_B
10 - Fireball

If it's coming out in 2023.2, should the status be changed from Accepting Votes to Accepted (or maybe a new Finally Accepted status) 🤣

NicoleJ
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Accepted

Stay tuned! 

NicoleJ
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Stay tuned, coming soon!! 😁

Eli_B
10 - Fireball

1.JPG

NicoleJ
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

You can now output to PowerPoint Widescreen 16:9 slide size as of Designer 23.2 release! Bring on those big, beautiful slides ❤️

https://help.alteryx.com/current/en/release-notes/designer-release-notes/designer-2023-2-release-not... 

Eli_B
10 - Fireball

1.JPG