Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Manually manipulate connection lines

Hi,

This is a small thing but it really messes with my OCD. It would be great if we could manually move the connection lines between tools , this would make large workflows a lot nicer to look at and easier to follow. 

I am aware of the wireless tool but i like to see connections, just want them a bit neater.

Thanks

3 Comments
AlexRoby
5 - Atom

I would very much like to see this feature. The paths that the lines create for themselves can sometimes be in the way. I hate having to plan my layout based on the strange ways the lines will decide to go at any given moment,

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

At this time we are unable to include this idea in our near future roadmap due to competing priorities; as such we're updating it to Not Planned. However, should this change or we become able to return to this idea in the future we'll be sure to update this status. 

Dominick
5 - Atom

Any update on this idea going into the new year roadmap?