The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Increase Clicking Area for Results Window Resize

Hey all,

I don't know about you, but I have always had trouble hovering the mouse over the Results window pane trying to get the resize icon to appear. It seems like you need surgeon level precision to find the icon! 😷

I love Designer and want to see it be the best it can possibly be. I feel like increasing the clickable/hovering area for this resize would be amazingly helpful! 

Just wanted to see if we could get some community momentum going in order to get some developer eyes on this issue. 🙂

Please help by bumping/upvoting this thread!

ksang_2-1700231361920.gif

 -K

Migrated this from another thread. Some folks tagged from the original post :)
@cpatrickwk @caltang @afellows @MRod @alexnajm @ericsmalley @MilindG @Prometheus @innovate20 

6 Comments
alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Couldn't agree more @ksang!!! Such a pain when training people on this product and needing to resize the window.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Couldn’t agree more. This happens to the configuration panel too… my mouse just decides to go whack whenever I try to pull from those thin lines.

Prometheus
12 - Quasar

I agree with you. I use a track ball and I don't have the level of precision that will give me the ability to resize easily.

samuelbirmaherjr
6 - Meteoroid

I completely agree with you. Let's get this fixed ASAP. Productivity is the name of the game, and the fewer clicks the better and the more efficient we'll be using the tool.

afellows
7 - Meteor

This definitely needs fixing, it's incredibly annoying to use like it is at the moment. 

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

Same problem on the left side of the canvas... trying to find the clickable/hovering area requires surgical precision.