The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Add browse tools to multiple selected tools simultaneously

This is a low priority one, but I constantly find myself wanting to do this and it seems to be both an easy fix and something which should exist anyway.

I have ten input tools, I want to be able to highlight all, right click and select "add all browses" or something similar. 

That's it. Nothing earth-shattering, nothing deeply insightful, just something that would brighten up my day and maybe save a bit of time.

Thanks.

5 Comments
Claje
14 - Magnetar

Hi,

I don't know of a way to Right click and accomplish this, but the keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+B should do what you're looking for.  Does that help?

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Claje you are a wonderful human being. If you were here I would shower you with all kinds of inappropriate signs of gratitude.

I owe you a beer.

However, this functionality needs to be added to the right click menu, methinks.

jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Thanks for the suggestion. The menu item for this will be added to an upcoming release.

jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

This is now available in the 2019.3 release. Download it at http://downloads.alteryx.com

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@jpoz ,

clipboard_image_2.png