Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

filter one more information in the same column

LETICIAHELENA
8 - Asteroid

How  Can I filter more informartion the the same column.In the column green I need filter by "razão" but  specific number in this column

LETICIAHELENA_0-1680460331919.png

11 REPLIES 11
LETICIAHELENA
8 - Asteroid

@LukeM Do you know how  Can I do that?

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

You can link parts together via the OR operator! Something like:

Razao = 12345 OR Razao = 67789 and so on

If your numbers are being stored as text though, make sure to put quotes around the numbers: Razao = “12345” OR Razao = “67789” 

LETICIAHELENA
8 - Asteroid

@alexnajm I tried as you said above but is not working :( my informtion is double but when I try to add the filter shows like below:

LETICIAHELENA_0-1680460916774.png

LETICIAHELENA_1-1680460966860.png

LukeM

Hey @LETICIAHELENA  make sure you are aware of the data types in the column. If you have them stored as a numeric data type it would be Razao = 1112275 ...however, if the column was a string (text) data type you would have " " around the value, so it would be Razao = "1112275".

To find out more about data types, check out Alteryx Data Types 101 .

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@LETICIAHELENA if it’s in a double format, then remove the quotes!

Razao = 12345 OR Razao = 67789 OR …

and so on as many times as you need

LETICIAHELENA
8 - Asteroid

I'm trying do like as you said but the information in true is not correct. Atatched my worflow Can you help me ? 

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I cannot as I am on my mobile phone - you can provide screenshots!

from your first screenshot, you aren’t repeating the column each time. You need to state column = number OR column = number and so on, repeating the column name and the number each time

LETICIAHELENA
8 - Asteroid

ok I got it. Now it's worked Thanksss  And if I want exclude one specif number as well in  the same column. Do you know how Can i proceed?

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

You can add:  OR Razao != xxxx

Labels