Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

error when executing workflow

wildandsi
8 - Asteroid

Dear alteryx team,

we keep having "run workflow error " when executing workflow, we aready try to clear cache , reinstalling,checking compatibility mode(screenshot attached) but error happen again after couple of weeks . this happened on 2 user

the alteryx version is 

version desktop 1: 2023.2.1.89 patch :2

version desktop 2 : 2023.2.1.51 patch : 1

kindly advice to solve this issue

10 REPLIES 10
geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@wildandsi 

I don't understand why your flows are being executed in these folders and with addresses like they were downloaded from the server

wildandsi
8 - Asteroid

@geraldo hi geraldo , i'm not sure about this this is just simply executing from local desktop . i just added 2nd user screenshot error because this error happened in 2 user 

geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@wildandsi 

Have you tried disabling the Use AMP Engine?

wildandsi
8 - Asteroid

yes we have. just to make this clear this error only happened after liek 1 or 2 weeks fresh installation we tried re installing as well from this link https://knowledge.alteryx.com/index/s/article/How-To-Setup-Gallery-Districts#:~:text=Districts%20are... 

but still error happend again

harsh_alang
Alteryx
Alteryx

This seems like Designer cannot either find or reach AlteryxEngineCmd.exe

I renamed it on my PC I got the same error:
"Error: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: AlteryxProcessManager: Error executing AlteryxCmd
 CommandLine: "D:\Alteryx 23.1\bin\AlteryxEngineCmd.exe" /Binary \\.\pipe\499b073b-04e3-4585-896b-b18c2189ca97_In \\.\pipe\499b073b-04e3-4585-896b-b18c2189ca97_Out
 Windows Error: The system cannot find the file specified. (2)"

HarshA
wildandsi
8 - Asteroid

and after you rename back to the original does the error still happening?

flying008
14 - Magnetar

Hi, @wildandsi 

Are you running the AlteryxEngineCmd.exe from run command tool or event ? If so , please upload the screenshot of the set.

wildandsi
8 - Asteroid

not from command but event just designer desktop as usual

flying008
14 - Magnetar

Can you upload the screenshot of event?

录制_2024_03_28_14_44_41_285.gif

Labels