Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

bug showing

lilyyangadsk
9 - Comet

hello, i recently extract data from snowflake and alteryx shows bug, is this bug from snowflake database or alteryx ?

lilyyangadsk_0-1678788697653.png

4 REPLIES 4
Robin_McIntosh
11 - Bolide

@lilyyangadsk - Does your query run without errors outside of Alteryx?  I've had a similar issue in the past with a different DB and found that the query was not correct.  I corrected it and the "bug" went away.  However, if your query runs fine outside of Alteryx, and the bug persists, go to this page and click on Submit a Case to report it.

lilyyangadsk
9 - Comet

i use same query run on snowflake and no issue no bug, it is Alteryx run having bug, do you have further idea how to solve? 

Robin_McIntosh
11 - Bolide

@lilyyangadsk I just noticed in your screenshot that you have AMP Engine turned on in the workflow.  Have you tried to turning this off (uncheck the option) and seeing if you still get the bug message?  If you do, then I would report it to support.

lilyyangadsk
9 - Comet

Hi Robin,

Thank you very much, you are right, after i take away AMP Engine, no more bug. thanks a lot.

Labels