Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

block after done - no actualization possible

maxtla
8 - Asteroid

Hi, 

I just used the tool Block after done for an output. Last year was working, but now, this year first time that I run it and I was surprise cause the output is not actualized. Do not know why...I run it several times and I have no clue why is not actualizing the output file...here the screen shots...any advice will be appreciated.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Is AMP on?

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
n8rushton
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

2 things pop in my head when I see this. #1 You can chain block until dones together instead of dragging several of them onto the canvas. IE:

n8rushton_0-1673279115875.png

#2, Is it possible that no data was generated for the file you were expecting? If no data is generated and you attempt to write it will give a similar error.

maxtla
8 - Asteroid

yes, is on....do not know what is going on...is not actualizing any of the outputs...do you have an idea?

thanks

maxtla_1-1673279691251.png

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Please try with AMP turned off 

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
maxtla
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

still no working...I disable the AMP Engine...and now I have these errors...in all outputs...

want to cry...

maxtla_0-1673334808553.png

maxtla
8 - Asteroid

Actually, there was no answer that really helped. The only way is that the output in excel should be protected only by reading with a password. That´s the only way to solve till now the problem. thx

Labels