Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

alteryx tool icons to download

chvizda
8 - Asteroid

Hi all

are the tool icons somewhere available to download as png or any other picture file ?

The pdf with the periodic system I still have, but I saw in the Snatalytics weekly challenge all the icons were available.

but under the link no files are available anymore:

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/community.uploads/Image+Assets

Can you please help me out.

Kind regards

Steffen

15 REPLIES 15
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I cant help you with providing you with a download link.

But I can tell you where to locate them on your c drive with your installation.

C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\RuntimeData\HtmlAssets\help.alteryx.com\AlteryxCurrent\en

You should be able to pick them up from here.

Ben

chvizda
8 - Asteroid

cool thanks, much better.

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

They are a tad low in quality, if you need them in a bit higher res then give this post a nudge and I'm sure someone at Alteryx can provide them for you!

Ben

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@chvizda this link worked for me: http://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/community.uploads/Image+Assets.zip I've attached the zip file to this post as well (you'll just need to change the extension back to zip)

NicolasFabre81
8 - Asteroid

Can we find some nice icons to be used as custom icons somewhere ?

neilgallen
12 - Quasar
One place we have gotten these are the help pages of each individual tool. You can save the tool icon image from the help page and they work great to modify, use in presentations, custom tools, etc.
NicolasFabre81
8 - Asteroid

Thanks but I'm a bit slacker and was looking for already done custom icons to apply to my macros :)

neilgallen
12 - Quasar

@NicolasFabre81 Any of the icon images used are available in the folder below:

C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\RuntimeData\HtmlAssets\help.alteryx.com\AlteryxCurrent\en

You'd have to modify them if you wanted something 'custom'

traceyfriedel
5 - Atom

I also got the icons from the Tool Mastery Index.  I wanted to use them in a presentation for internal training but concerns regarding copyright/trademark have come up.  My internal training is with other people who each individually have Alteryx licenses.  I've read the Terms of Service on the Alteryx website as well as Terms of Service on Alteryx Community, but I'm not a lawyer.  Any insight if use of tool icon images might be a violation?

Labels