Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Using the power of Alteryx to analyse Remedy trouble tickets for proactive problem

markstanley
5 - Atom

Hi everyone... does anybody have experience using tool to support analysis of remedy IT trouble tickets, and using user comments, and doing like a word cloud to improve problem resolutions.. helping prediction, can it be more powerful than Power BI. Clearly files input will be excel in this case. I welcome any innovative users..

2 REPLIES 2
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @markstanley 

This a very big problem space.  As examples you could

1.  Create backlog reports using the Preparation and Join tools to identify individuals and/or groups that may be slow.  

2.  Analyze previous ticket data for seasonality to forecast future busy periods using the Time Series tools  

3.  Use the Text Mining and Machine Learning tools to do sentiment analysis and build a problem solving knowledge base

4.  Use the Data investigation tools to identify subsystems or users that show up frequently and might need special treatment.

In short, Alteryx can do just about any task that you need it to.   

Dan  

markstanley
5 - Atom
Dan, really grateful you took time to help, I am a complete beginner, so your guidance gives me confidence and proposed some tools i can use for prediction. It would be great to bounce my design off you when nearly done for bright ideas- thanks again sir 🙂
Labels