Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Unable to read or write from Access Databases (2023.1.123)

I've recently updated my teams' machines to the latest version of Alteryx Designer and have ran into a issue where any interactions with Access databases are not working.

The only error that we've received is the canned 'You have found a bu. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it soon.'.

I'm not sure what the best next step is, but has anyone else run into the same issue?

2 REPLIES 2
jdminton
12 - Quasar

I haven't tried to connect to an access database, but try again (preferably after restarting Alteryx and maybe with a different Access database) and if it occurs again, go to https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support/bd-p/SupportPage and select the "submit a case" button.

jdminton_0-1686682928945.png

jdminton
12 - Quasar

I just found an access database that I had from a couple of years ago and it appears to be connecting to the input tool without an issue. so the read is working. You might want to explore with a different Access database or permissions or something before reporting a bug.

Labels