Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Unable to get the right sum value of the input 1 and input 2 while using the find and repl

MaheshR
7 - Meteor

Hello All, I am unable to find the sum value correctly  while doing find the replace tool in altreyx in for the input sheet sheet attached

Example: 

1st Input :  has total amount of  -10234098.6

2nd Input :  has value of 10151365.8

Purpose: I need to do a lookup against the VIN number & Delear code with the value from input 1 to input 2 I need to use the find and replace tool for the same, but while doing the same I am unable to get the value's matched against the each input. 

Please help me on this regard.

1 REPLY 1
gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @MaheshR 

First of all, your provided data contains a lot of rows, and it looks like real data you are using at work. Please make sure that it is legal to upload those files at this community in accordance with your company and/or your client security policy, because this community is public to anybody.

As for your question, what you need is JOIN instead of Find and Replace tool. If you are not familiar with JOIN tool, refer to the attached WF.

*For the reason as stated above, I refrain from sharing WF as yxzp. Configure Input tool at your end.

Labels