Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Transpose and Several record IDs after transpose and cross tab

maxtla
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I have a file that I have to transform with transpose and then with crosstab to make a calculation. I did my calculation and want to return the 3 dimensions again in columns with crosstab (originally columns, then transpose in rows) and then I realized that I got a recordID 3 times .(suppose are the 3 dimensions) 

How to solve that? thought that with the Unique, but there is a lot of data lost. Wanted to group in column (market effects): CTR, LRMI and Steel. The rest in another column as Lever. But still having problems with the several ID records. still multipling...

do not know what to do next. any help will be more as well received.thanks 

maxtla_0-1671707749713.png

6 REPLIES 6
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@maxtla Can you provide your expected result based on your given input?

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

@maxtla , I actually cannot understand your problem, but if you are getting dups in RecordID then you have to group data by RecordID only in cross tab while calculation.

Sapna Gupta
maxtla
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I just want to have the ID record again single, not double or triple....

thank your!

maxtla_0-1671709056741.png

maxtla
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

like this?

maxtla_0-1671709386803.png

maxtla
8 - Asteroid

Hi, just want to have single values in record ID....

maxtla_0-1671709945831.png

DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @maxtla 

Still not 100% getting what your output should be, but, the attached keeps the right number of rows...

DavidSkaife_0-1671712472400.png

Labels