Update: I was able to solve the problem by using the same url I use for webpage and using in the configuration, Instead of using email id, I used Domain\Username for credentials.
Although after multiple attempts of posting the data on SP, observed that at one time, maximum of 10 rows can be posted on SP online site. Sometimes if one record gets posted on SP, after few minutes it won't. Flashing error: "Partial data written on Sharepoint" . I read somewhere on community that this is because o memory issue? Apparently, Sharepoint Output Tool cannot post beyond 2MB of data. I'm not sure how much of this is true, but if this is true .. the lack of reliability for one record getting posted at one time and getting failure for same record at different time justifies it.
Still looking a workaround to bulk update the data at Sharepoint with or without Alteryx. Open to suggestions. 🙂
So far I've tried:
- Exporting a list from MS Access to SP site. Error :"Property not found"
- Tried to sync Onedrive with SP site, in order to download the list on Ondrive and carry out bulk updates from my system. Error: "Do not have permissions"
- Third party applications are of not of use in my case because of potential compliance issues.
Thanks in advacne!