Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SharePoint tool connection error

Biddy15
5 - Atom

I could read and write to SharePoint using the SharePoint tools in Alteryx. Suddenly, the workflow started failing with the errors highlighted in the attached workflow. I am able to pull data from the SharePoint site using the DCM or AD window authentication, but whenever I run the report, it runs with errors. Other users who have the same permission were able to read and write on the SharePoint site, but I am the only one in my organization who has this error. I would be glad if you could provide insight on resolving this issue.

1 REPLY 1
DanielG
12 - Quasar

@Biddy15  - Microsoft input/outputs are very finicky connections, so it could be a variety of things.  I'd suggest a support ticket so they can work through it directly with you.  I  ran errors through AI and their only possible suggestion is to try turning AMP Engine or and on again in Runtime settings(the old "Did you try rebooting" standard), but all other suggestions were about changes to the workflow itself, which shouldn't be the issue since it is the same workflow that coworkers have and use.  Good luck.

Labels