Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Seeking Guidance on Next Steps in Alteryx Professional Development

Spy3y3
7 - Meteor

Good Morning, Afternoon, and Evening at your respective times.

Hope everyone doing great and that this message finds you well!

I am pleased to share that I have completed the Alteryx Foundation Micro-Credential. In light of this achievement, I am now considering the next step in my professional development journey. I would appreciate your guidance and recommendations on the most suitable certification to pursue next. The options I am considering include:

• Alteryx Auto Insights Micro-Credential
  • Alteryx Machine Learning Fundamentals Micro-Credential
  • Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: General Knowledge
  • Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Preparation
  • Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Manipulation
  • Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Transformation

Your insights and recommendations on the above options would be highly valuable in shaping my professional development path.

Thank you in advance for your time and support. 😊

6 REPLIES 6
lwolfie
10 - Fireball

If you are just starting out, I would start working on your Core Micro Credentials.  The Auto Insights and Machine Learning will be more useful once you gain more confidence in your skills.

TimN
13 - Pulsar

Hi,

Finish all these:

• Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: General Knowledge
  • Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Preparation
  • Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Manipulation
  • Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credential: Data Transformation

That will earn the Core Certification.  I'd then look at moving on to getting your Advanced Certification.

Good Luck!

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Spy3y3, congrats on starting your Alteryx journey. I always recommend the weekly challenges for anyone who wants to improve their Alteryx skills. They are a great way of challenging yourself with a variety of use cases. Some of my best learning was from comparing my solutions to others on the community and seeing the many different ways a problem can be solved. 

Spy3y3
7 - Meteor

Hey.

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Spy3y3
7 - Meteor

Hi Team,

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I will try to get those basic certifications before going in advance.

Spy3y3
7 - Meteor

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I will try to join the weekly challenge to enhance my skills in Alteryx as early as possible.

Labels