Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Scheduled workflow crashed

samorod70
7 - Meteor

I have a scheduled workflow, that working is breaked after about 2 hours. In View Schedules->Results I can see following (see screenshot). What is the reason? Is it overload by cashing of data?

3 REPLIES 3
Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

I am not 100% familiar with the scheduler itself (more the server) but maybe check the settings if there is a timeout in the scheduler settings. If it stops at 2 hours, it may be linked to that.

samorod70
7 - Meteor

Thank you Ladarthure. I found in settings following option: cancel jobs running longer than (seconds), the value was 5400. This is less than 2 hours, but I have unchecked this option. Now workflow is running and I observe it.

samorod70
7 - Meteor

It seems, workflow is finished now, it was not canceled after 2 hours and output file was written. It is nearly Ok, but ... you can see in scheduler still this strange error and the Field Date Completed has default value (see screenshot). Is it a bug in Scheduler for jobs, that have multiple hours runtime?

Labels