Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Salesforce API Version

ScottWheeler
Átomo

How can we get an updated Salesforce Input Tool that is built on the latest API version? The current version you have now can't see any of the Manufacturing Cloud objects. I think 

13 RESPOSTAS 13
kyseq
Meteoro

Very true. However I think the right-click approach only works if you have multiple versions of the input tool. If you only have one version installed, there's nothing within the Alteryx interface to see what version of the tool you're utilizing within the workflow.

The user then has to navigate to their PC's file explorer to find the tool version. Only problem with that is the path could differ from user to user, so when instructing hundreds of users, it can start to create a bit of a headache.

MichelleL
Alteryx
Alteryx

Another option is to click on the Connector tool on the tool bar.  Often the version is listed with the description (sample below).  If it is not, you can check the right click option to see if you have more than 1 version.  And yes, finally, you can look for the YXI file that you used to install the connector.

MichelleL_0-1649957856760.png

claudepromonet
Meteoroide

Salesforce input v 4.2.4 is using API SOAP version 20.0 that was deleted by Salesforce in Summer 22 release. How should I update Salesforce input connector ?

claudepromonet
Meteoroide

How have you downloaded salesforce input 4.3.0 ? All links are still getting toward 4.2.4

Rótulos