Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Render Tool doesn't output all the Excel Sheets

pratikvazirani
6 - Meteoroid

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 6.51.45 PM.pngHi Team,

I have been using this app in which I create multiple tables and then add sheet names to it. Finally, I use the layout tool to output all these sheets into a specific output file using the render tool.

I recently updated my Alteryx to 2022.3 and now the render tools only outputs '1. Introduction' tab in an Excel file. Rest of the tabs I can see that there is data using the browse tool. However, there is no output.

This file is getting created in a google drive folder and I have been using this workflow for many months without any issues. 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
apathetichell
18 - Pollux

can you show us the configuration of your layout tool? and is AMP on? Why do you need the block until done?

pratikvazirani
6 - Meteoroid

Layout toolLayout toolRenderRender

I removed the block until done. It was because of some previous process.
Yes, AMP is on

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

does it work with AMP off? Off the top of my head this looks o.k. - so unless there is another render somewhere, i'd drop the block until done and turn off amp and see if you get the same behavior.

pratikvazirani
6 - Meteoroid

I downgraded my Alteryx to 2021.2 and disabled the AMP engine. It worked! I would recommend not upgrading to 2022 versions unless necessary as I have had 2 separate issues in 2 days. These are definitely bugs which Alteryx needs to fix.

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Can you flag this in bugs? There is a known AMP/BUD bug that was supposed to be fixed.

pratikvazirani
6 - Meteoroid

Done! I added the 'bug' tag

Labels