Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Reg EX

Navyasree123
8 - Asteroid

Hi All , Hope all are doing Good

"I have a dataset with information stored in a column, and I need to extract specific values using a regular expression. How can I achieve this using [REG EX Tool]? Specifically, I want to extract [LedgerNames and Company codes ] from the [LedgerMapping]. Can you please guide me on the steps or the regex pattern I should use?"

I have provided the information in the below attachment Sheet 1 is input And sheet2 is output .

ledgerMapping
[{'ledgerName': 'Amazon.it','Amazon.com', 'companyCodes': ['4W', '5W', '6W', 'B100', 'B573', 'B7', 'B896', 'B951', 'BAIT', 'BB34', 'BC36', 'BD34', 'BM', 'E6', 'EW', 'F7', 'F8', 'F9', 'FZ', 'JW', 'KW', 'MT', 'NI', 'V2', 'X6IT']}]

output

ledgerNameCompanyCodes
Amazon.in4W
Amazon.com5W
 6W
 B100
 B573
 B7
 B896
 B951
 BAIT
 BB34
 BC36
 BD34
 BM
 E6
 EW
 F7
 F8
 F9
 FZ
 JW
 KW
 MT
 NI
 V2
 X6IT
4 REPLIES 4
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Navyasree123 This can be done using the JSON parse tool, but make sure your input data is proper JSON format

image.png

Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

Hey @Navyasree123 ,

You can achieve this using Regex and Pivot tools.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 163837.png

Navyasree123
8 - Asteroid

Thank you All!!!

AndrewDMerrill
13 - Pulsar

If you have been helped by the suggestions above, please kindly mark them as solutions to give the authors credit and help others find the solutions to their problems!

Happy Solving!!!

Labels