Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Readiing a CSV

suby
11 - Bolide

Hi All,

I'm reading in a list of CSV files using a Directory tool and then using a simple Macro to read in all files together and when I run this I get the Missing Quote in one of the Field error on my macro and Workflow errors and not able to process any further and then I noticed there is a field which holds values as below.

xxxx xxxxx xxxx x.x.x<br>xxx xxxx xxxx x.x.x.x.<br>xxxxx xxx x.x.<br>xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxx xxxx<br>xxx xxxxxxxx<br>xxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxx xxxxx xx<br>xxx xxxx xxx xxx xxx xx<br> xxx xxx xxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx xx<br>xxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xx<br>
xxxx xxxx xxx xxxxx x.x.x<br>xxxx xxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx xxx<br>

I'm looking for a solution 

1) to remove this column upstream on my workflow so that WF completes.

2)  The above field values is just a sample and there are lots of rows like as above with more values like these and can you please suggest on how to handle these field values and how to transform these values so that my WF run completes.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Could you provide some sample data?

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
suby
11 - Bolide

Hi,

Unfortunately i can't due to restrictions and the field values in my previous post are just a sample values from one of the fields causing Issues.

Thanks

flying008
14 - Magnetar

Hi, @suby 

You need upload input sample data and error screen-snap to figure the problem. 

Labels