Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Query regarding 30 days free trial period

manisha3022
5 - Atom

Team,

I have a question on the 30 days free trial period. While I got the email with the link to download trial version, but that link never worked for me. Since more than 2 weeks, I'm having an open case to get the resolution on the issue while downloading and installation on my personal laptop. But now I got an email that my Trial period is going to expire in just one more week. 

Question: Is this a real trial period or just a tick box, which expires irrespective of actual usage? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

I believe the trial is tied to your the email you signed up with and started the day you submitted the trial request. You'd have to sign up with a new email or reach out to the Alteryx team to see if they would extend the trial on your initial email address once you fix the installation.

Jennifer_Pineda
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you for contacting us. We offer a 30-day free trial period for our software. However, if you are a student, educator, or career changer, we invite you to sign up for our special program called "Alteryx Sparked" at https://www.alteryx.com/sparked.

Jennifer Pineda
Manager, Customer Licensing Support
Alteryx
Labels