Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Problem with fonts in render tool

David_H
5 - Atom

Hi, I am trying to prepare a report and output to a .docx file using the render tool.  I have formatted fonts in the "Report text" tool earlier in the workflow.

The font I am trying to use is a custom one created by my company.  The "report text" tools allow me to select it as an option there, but when I come to the final render I receive the following warnings:

Capture.PNG

Has anyone else encountered this?  I've been searching for a while and can't locate any help - it seems the font is correctly installed etc. in my registry and parts of Alteryx can indeed use it, just not the render tool.

The output document does appear to be formatted correctly, so may just be a bug with reporting when the tool runs.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @David_H ,

Try talking to Alteryx Support I am sure you will get better assistance from them, also I have read similar posts regarding the custom font issues it was suggested to talk to Alteryx support as you cannot share your custom font due to copyright issues.

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
Labels