Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Output display issue from Gallery execution

arkimp
Astéroïde

i am using Anlytical app which calls a macro. Analytical app has 2 outputs and it is working fine and Displaying OUTPUT FILES when we run as a Analytical app form the Designer.  If we run same from the Private Gallery,  it is not Displaying OUTPUT  files, Please let me know, how to fix the issue.

14 RÉPONSES 14
arkimp
Astéroïde

Changed to Relative path and tried , but still not getting. 

DavidSkaife
Pulsar

Hi @arkimp 

In that case i'm stumped, I've just built and tested an app on our Gallery to make sure i'm not missing anything obvious and it's working as expected.

If i think of anything else i'll drop you a message, otherwise sorry i couldn't be of more help!

arkimp
Astéroïde

can you please share the app which you tested. I will run the same from my Gallery and check whether it is working or not. 

DavidSkaife
Pulsar

Hi @arkimp 

Sure, here you go - it's a very simple one but testing the output is there. Let me know how it goes.

arkimp
Astéroïde

When i select output files which are there in inside the Macro, those were displaying in Gallery Output. But,  Output files which are there outside Macro were not displaying in Gallery output. 

Étiquettes