Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Output display issue from Gallery execution

arkimp
8 - Asteroid

i am using Anlytical app which calls a macro. Analytical app has 2 outputs and it is working fine and Displaying OUTPUT FILES when we run as a Analytical app form the Designer.  If we run same from the Private Gallery,  it is not Displaying OUTPUT  files.

When I select output files which are there in inside the Macro, those were displaying in Gallery Output. But,  Output files which are there outside Macro were not displaying in Gallery output. 

14 REPLIES 14
arkimp
8 - Asteroid

Tried with both UNC/Relative path.  But still not getting output in Gallery. 

arkimp
8 - Asteroid

I have created sample flow which is similar to my requirement. Can you please try from your end and let me know, how to get the output on the Gallery. . 

DataNath
17 - Castor

@arkimp as you're constructing the filepath through a formula tool, this will also need to create a relative path, as you have it set up to pass to the Output Data tool. I was initially getting an error when I downloaded this as it obviously couldn't find the filepath you had in there, but changing it to '.\' as below (highlighted) fixed it as it will save to wherever the workflow is located. I ran it and got both the macro and app outputs.

DataNath_0-1656578663255.png

You'll need to do this for both Formula tools (the one that goes to the Output Data in the macro, and the one before the Macro Output).

arkimp
8 - Asteroid

Its working now. Thanks a lot for your help.  . 

DataNath
17 - Castor

No problem! Glad we could get this sorted for you - a fun one to troubleshoot @arkimp! :)

Labels