Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Not Received the certificate

ajaymanshanigtl
6 - Meteoroid

Yesterday I attempted the core certification and I passed it but still, I haven't received my certificate. I also tried reaching Alteryx support but I received no reply from them, could anyone please help me with the same. Attached the snapshot of my result 

5 REPLIES 5
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ajaymanshanigtl,

Please send an email to certification@alteryx.com

They will be able to help you

ajaymanshanigtl
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Emil, I already did it and it has been quite a few hours but still no luck. One of my friends cleared the exam yesterday only but later than me and she received the certificate and I didn't. 

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ajaymanshanigtl,

Yesterday was Sunday so I can imagine everyone was off. 

They are based in the US so they will not get back to you for at least a couple of hours. 

Unfortunately sometimes they are some difficulties along the way and I am sure someone will get back to you shortly. 

ajaymanshanigtl
6 - Meteoroid

Hope I'll receive support from them soon. 

lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ajaymanshanigtl 

The Support team is not involved with certification.  We focus on assisting holders of valid, paid licenses with troubleshooting workflows you've written or things that don't function as you understand from reading the Help documentation and Community posts.  (You can learn about Support policies and guidelines here.)  If you have emailed certification@alteryx.com, I'm confident that they are addressing your inquiry.  In the meantime, congratulations!

Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.
Labels