Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

New licensing Process

baker8992
5 - Atom

Hi!

I realize this sounds absurd, but I cannot figure out how to procure a new Alteryx license. My trail version has expired and I have corporate approval to pilot the tool for our organization but no method of contact has worked to procure a license.  I have emailed fulfillment,  support, called and left voicemails for the sales team and even tagged the Alteryx account on LinkedIn for help. It’s 10 days now since I started attempting to procure a license and am now on the verge of putting my energy into learning a new platform since I’m making zero progress.  

has anyone else ran into this issue?    

5 REPLIES 5
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @baker8992,

Don't give up yet! Have you reached out to a sales rep? The Alteryx website has a form that lets you fill information for contact, have you checked your spam?

In addition, where are you based? You may need to reach out to an Alteryx official partner to procure licenses as well. Direct from Alteryx is not as simple as it depends on a myriad of factors like size of company etc.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Calvin

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@baker8992 
I understand that could be frustrating.
SO where you are based? I can ask someone for the sales contact for that area.

Raj
14 - Magnetar

@baker8992 , please share your details 
i look into Pre sales of alteryx and can help you with best prices.

Regards,

Raj

Raj.agrawal@teamcomputers.com

RobertOdera
13 - Pulsar

Hi, @baker8992 

Kindly consider submitting a case here Support - Alteryx Community

Cheers!

baker8992
5 - Atom

Interesting. Maybe this is why im struggling so much to procure a license. All my other app suppliers have a straightforward and simple process for procuring licenses. I have reached out via the contact form and this morning I did have a sales rep reach out via email. 

Thanks for the help and i hope the Alteryx team gets the feedback that this process is incredibly vague and overly cumbersome. 

Also, I am located in Bentonville Arkansas, home of Walmart and a large CPG supplier community. 

Labels