Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Net to zero if Business and Contra part is the same

ShreyaSharma
8 - Asteroid

Hi Team,

Can someone help me on ...

i have attached the Data ..

logic is 

if Category contain AC and RV and if Business and the contra part is the same company code it should be net off 

Many Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @ShreyaSharma ,

Not sure if I understood the requirements correctly, but would something like this work?

AngelosPachis_0-1608813255506.png

I changed the logic to check the [Category] field for AC OR RV, because if an AND was used then that field should include both values

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@ShreyaSharma,

I suppose that you want to check if the line match the condition you need to subtract [Local Currency Amount]-[Journal Transaction Amount] 

messi007_0-1608813895675.png

Attached the workflow,

Hope that helps,

Regards,

ShreyaSharma
8 - Asteroid

Hi @AngelosPachis 

Thanks for your quick support..

So we also need to check the Local Currency amount and Journal Transaction amount net to zero. If its zero then status should be updated as Net Off

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@ShreyaSharma,

Please see below:

messi007_0-1608814075502.png

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, it will help others!

Regards,

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @ShreyaSharma 

So I have added that additional condition for Local Currency amount and Journal Transaction amount in that if statement similarly to what @messi007  has done. Not sure why you would need a Contains, it is up to you to decide which one works best for your use case.

AngelosPachis_0-1608814654581.png

Hope it works better now? 

Regards,

Angelos

Labels