Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Matching rows in Alteryx

noopurjain
8 - Asteroid

Hello All,

I want to create a workflow where code, code2 and quality is same but the Amount is different. My output should have yellow highlighted fields.

In the example, 1st set of data is from row 2 to row 9.  I want row 2 as it appeared multiple times. Therefore, I want to keep it as a reference in my output. And then I want row 8 and 9 as these amounts are different from row 2.

4 REPLIES 4
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @noopurjain 

What i could understand from the example is you are trying to get example based on code, code2 and Amount. You can do this by using a unique tool with columns code, code2 and Amount selected.

Workflow:

atcodedog05_0-1625593981218.png

1. Using record id tool to capture row order.

2. Using unique tool to keep only unique.

3. Using sort on record tool to restore row order.

Hope this helps 🙂

noopurjain
8 - Asteroid

Thanks! Now I have unique rows.

I am still having lots of data in exception. Is there any way I could delete single entries from my output. For reference, I have added few more rows in the example.

shreyanshrathod
11 - Bolide

Hi @noopurjain ,

The attached workflow should help.

I am assuming your single entries are determined by code and code2 columns. If any more columns determine single entry, kindly add those to the Summarize and Join tool respectivrly.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Shreyansh

Vaithi
7 - Meteor

Hi @noopurjain ,

Attached is the Simple workflow with the expected result.  Hope this helps 🙂

Vaithi_0-1625649196215.png

Regards,

Vaithi

Labels