Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

List of Sharepoint Lists will not update

FreeRangeDingo
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I have a workflow that queries a database, creates a list of unique values, and I am using the SharePoint List Output tool to update the list.  This morning, I added a new list to my SharePoint site, but not matter what I do (click the refresh button, delete tool and readd, close and reopen Alteryx, reenter credentials), the new list will not show up in the tool.  Is there something special that I need to do to see the new list?  Note, I am using Online/Office 365 Alteryx.  Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
peter_jd
5 - Atom

Having the same issue without solution! Have also tried remaking the SharePoint list, adding values, and waiting several days for an update to no avail. 

peter_jd
5 - Atom

What fixed the issue for me was an update to alteryx! Currently on 2021.4.2.02731 with no issues currently with new Sharepoint lists appearing. 

cmartin94028
5 - Atom

Was anyone able to resolve this? I am having the same issue with the SharePoint List Output tool. I am trying to append my new list and the list will not show up in Alteryx no matter what I do

craigja
8 - Asteroid

I have the same issue this morning - has anybody escalated to support?

JoeUserName
5 - Atom

@FreeRangeDingo Hi, was this ever resolved? Experiencing a similar issue here and I have the latest Alteryx Designer & SharePoint tool connectors.

FreeRangeDingo
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I just had to wait. There was no way to refresh. Really annoying. It did always eventually update.

geordie986
6 - Meteoroid

Any update on this? Facing the same issue sing Alteryx 2023.1 with SharePoint connector 2.4.1 to update a SP list, especially for string and choice columns.

Labels