Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Is the predictive tools from Alteryx Free?

MizunashiSinayu
8 - Asteroid

Hi, I am new to Alteryx.

I am using the free trial license of Alteryx and I got pretty much everything including the predictive (AB, TS, Predictive, etc).

If I want to purchase the Alteryx, do I need to pay an additional license fee for the predictive tools?

I see that they sell the spatial license but not mentioning the predictive license. So I am assuming that the spatial is not free, but predictive is free and downloadable.

Thank you in advance.

Mizu-

3 REPLIES 3
phil_budden
8 - Asteroid

Hi Mizu,

You should have access to all the tools you have with the free trial with the basic designer license.

The predictive tools are indeed free, as are the spatial tools you can use on the trial.

The spatial package you mentioned which can be purchased as an extra gives you access to integrated tomtom software for improved spatial analysis (for example, it will allow you to factor in drive-time not just distance) but even without this you will still be able to use the spatial tools you have access to now.

Hope this helps

MizunashiSinayu
8 - Asteroid

Well, the company intends to buy the actual Alteryx license.

We want to know will we still be able to use the predictive once we buy it or not.

We dont need spatial.

Thank you :)

shamitb
5 - Atom

I get a license prompt and it doesnt allow me to download the predictive tools

Labels