Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Inserting the VB Script and Batch file in the Workflow

KamenRider
10 - Fireball

I created a workflow but one problem I have is the "TO" field in the email output which is truncating the email address. So I was able to locate a vb script that allows me to solve the missing email address. My problem is I have a hard time of inserting it in the workflow. I have zero knowledge to scripts and batch file. I was thinking if it is possible to call only the "OjbMailTo" from the vb script to the email tool since everything is working especially of calling the png snapshot. This is what I am thinking about but if you have a better idea Im very glad to accept it as long as it solve the issue I have encountered.

Apologize that I can't upload the files since it is being block by our system but I am attaching the snapshots of workflow I have created, the script and the batch file. Feel free to modify it if needed. Hoping you could create a workflow out to accommodate my request.

new02.PNG

new03.PNG

new04.PNG

new05.PNG

Hoping for your assistance on this.

Thanks,

Kamen

0 REPLIES 0
Labels