Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Import multiple files from a folder directory using Analytic App version of a workflow

db89
8 - Asteroid

Hey All,

I am trying to import multiple files stored in a folder in my local machine, using directory tool which will be connected to other tools for further manipulation of the data,
but  unable to figure out how that would allow other users to use the same workflow in the form of an analytic app such that, they can point at one folder where they can start importing the same files in their machine. 

At the moment, whenever i am sharing my analytic app version with them it is showing my folder directory as an error message. 

Any help on this will be superb!

1 REPLY 1
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

https://help.alteryx.com/current/en/designer/tools/interface-tools/folder-browse-tool.html 

Alteryx Server Support

The Folder Browse Interface tool is not supported for running apps in both the Community Gallery (gallery.alteryx.com) and Alteryx Server.

You will want to use an alternative method for entering the folder path in the app. 

Labels