Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to get a desired output from a JSON indexing data ?

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

In my limited knowledge I tried few things, like I used "Regex tool", "Multi-row tool", "Cross Tab" etc but nothing is working for me. 
Can someone please help how I can learn and get the desired output?
Here is the input data screenshot: - 

AKPWZ_0-1657388803729.png

Desired Output: - 

AKPWZ_1-1657388866733.png

And this is what I was trying to do:

AKPWZ_2-1657388932674.png

Please find the excel file (Input data and desired output) as attached :-

10 REPLIES 10
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@AKPWZ 
We can split the data stream to a Common and Specific part, then some processing as below.
Please note this kind processing is not so dynamic 😂

0710-AKPWZ.PNG

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

@Qiu thank you so much! 
So there is no way to make it or process it dynamically?

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

Hi @FilipR will you be able to help me on this? Thank you!

FilipR
11 - Bolide

@AKPWZ please see the attached. 😀

FilipR_0-1657486884161.png

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@AKPWZ 
If you data remaining the same format, the flow will work regardless the number of rows.

You can try on your real data.

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

Hi @FilipR thank you so much for your response, its working the way I was expecting. But it's not working if we have more and different number of ID's (the first column). Could you please help me out to learn that dynamic process. Thanks!

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

yes @Qiu my data format will going to be same, but it will not contain only one ID but it has many different IDs which contain same format of data as mentioned in the excel sheet. So when I tried your WF its not working for dynamics data's. Thanks!

FilipR
11 - Bolide

@AKPWZ please attach an excel file with example data. It will be easier to understand how to approach it.

AKPWZ
8 - Asteroid

@FilipR Attaching the excel file which having input and desire output sample data. I have just added one more data set to it, but it is like this and have more than 100 patterns in the same format. Thanks

Labels