Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to create flow to show timing in and out

Metadata21
8 - Asteroid

Hi Gurus,

I am still fairly new to using Alteryx and require some advice on how to create a flow. 

I am looking to create a flow with 2 different outputs showing the dates and timings of invoices linking with the vendors going in/out.

This output (attached) was originally spat out through Access, which is what I am looking to recreate. 

5 REPLIES 5
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Metadata21  I can see two tabs START and END. Can you elaborate a little bit more on what needs to be done here? Also, can you provide some expected output as well?

Metadata21
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs see attached for original data that I need to create 2 outputs for. The outputs should mirror the previous attachment.

Using the information attached I am required to show each invoice from each vendor going in/out based on the date and time posted. 

I hope this makes sense.

Metadata21
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs Please let me know if this makes sense thank you 

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@Metadata21,

How you will know the invoice is in or out?

Could you please take one invoice number and show what you expect to have as in and as out.

Regards,

Metadata21
8 - Asteroid

@messi007 an example output is attached.. to answer your question it is dependent on the date posted field.

I think i have kind of worked it out but still stuck on how to create 2 outputs with In/out 

Metadata21_0-1662992007023.png

Labels